[Xen-devel] Bug: VNC not refreshing the screen properly

Hi,

I've discovered that, with QEMU 2.0, the screen is not properly updated
on my VNC client. This is running under Xen unstable. Same thing with
happend with master.

So, what happen is, when I move a window on a Windows XP guest, there
are some artefact, part of the window get something different (which can
be another part).

After a quick bisect, the first commit where this bug appear is:
  38ee14f4f33f8836fc0e209ca59c6ae8c6edf380
  vnc: fix use-after-free in vnc_update_client_sync

Any solution for that ?

Thanks,

--
Anthony PERARD