Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 USB failing with "ehci-pci: probe of 0000:00:1d.0 faile

On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 10:44 -0700, Mike Egglestone wrote:

> I've run Make -C xen and it compiled fine.
> How now do I boot with the xen.gz?

Copy xen/xen.gz to /boot and add an entry to your grub config
(/boot/grub/grub.cfg) which references it, you can just copy one of the
existing Xen entries and change the path.

> Also Jan mentioned that I could try one of the newer xen's.
> Should I patch this source code, or upgrade it first before booting
> it?

Probably best/easiest to boot with something like what you are using
already but built yourself first before starting to change things. So
I'd suggest starting with the xen.gz which you've just built.

Ian.