Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v3 2/6] xen/arm: Add save/restore support for ARM GIC V2

+
+/* Info for hypervisor to manage guests (per-vcpu)
+ *   - Based on GICv2
+ *   - Mainly store registers of GICH_*
+ */
+struct hvm_arm_gich_v2
+{
+    uint32_t gic_hcr;
+    uint32_t gic_vmcr;
+    uint32_t gic_apr;
+    uint32_t gic_lr[64];
+    uint64_t event_mask;
+    uint64_t lr_mask;

This has an odd number of uint32_t.  I suspect it will end up with a
different structure size between a 32 and 64 bit build of Xen.

I will add a padding field to make all structures 64-bit aligned. Let me know if this isn't what you want.

-Wei