[Xen-devel] If someone has problems subscribing to one of our lists ...

Hi,

In most cases, it is straightforward to just subscribe by using the "subscribe" buttons which are available under each list on that page. This works independently of browsers and browser cookie setting.

In case someone has trouble, they can contact me and I can add them manually via the administrator interface

Best Regards
Lars