[Xen-devel] Extending Xen Project CfP until May the 12th

Hi all,

I had a number of requests to extend the Xen Project Developer Summit CfP by a few days. Also, we had some technical difficulties last week, which meant that not everyone was able to submit their talks. As such, I will leave the CfP open until May 12th, but we will not update the text on the website.

If you have made a submission, please make sure that it was raised against the Xen Project Developer Summit : you can do this by logging into the system and checking the event

Best Regards
Lars