Re: [Xen-devel] domains being migrated state message improvements

> > However, the information is stale by the time it is displayed.  It is
> > not really appropriate to be consumed by anything other than an eyeball.
>
> Agreed. And even if someone disagrees I think it is up to those tools to
> accept whatever the output is, even if that includes "nonsensical"
> results.

So why do we have xentop then ? Or other tools ? To consume your
internal data, and more or less to ensure it is legit.

Remember, that we might have cases where people *are* consuming xentop
results. Or other tool(s), based on results coming from Xen kernel.

So if I want to store 1 year statistics of all guests, as time series, I
expect to see more or less reliable data. Right ? Analyzing data will
turn in a mess.

--
Stefan Parvu <sparvu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>