Re: [Xen-devel] [MirageOS-devel] PVH port of Mini-OS

On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 10:47 +0100, Thomas Leonard wrote:
> I've also submitted a pull request to KarimAllah to collect some early
> feedback, but anyone else is welcome to comment too:
>
> https://github.com/KarimAllah/xen/pull/2

I'm afraid that the Xen community doesn't really deal with github and/or
pull requests (except sometimes for large series, which must also be
posted as patches).

Ultimately I'm afraid someone will need to produce a series along the
lines suggested by the wiki page.

Ian.