[Xen-devel] Xen Project Document Day is next WEDNESDAY, April 30

our next Document Day on Wednesday, April 30.  If this proves to be
more convenient, we may consider permanently moving Doc Days to
Wednesdays.  If Wednesdays are bad for you, please let us know and
we'll consider trying another day if enough people have issues.

As most of you know, we designate one day per month to focus on
improving the Xen Project documentation on the Wiki. The complete
details for Document Days can be found here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

Have you seen something which is awry in the current documentation?
Maybe some page or section which is not accurate for 4.4?  Please add
it to the TODO list so it can be addressed:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

That's also the place to find out where you can pitch in to help out.

Remember, if you haven't requested to be made a Wiki editor, save time
and do it now so you are ready to go on Document Day.  Just fill out
the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

I hope to see you in #xendocs on Freenode IRC on WEDNESDAY!

Russ