Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] substantial shutdown delay for PV guests with PCI -passthrough

Hi Konrad,
thanks for your quick reply. I have re-added the other recipients that were in the list prior to my reply from 2 April as I just saw that I somehow have managed to drop those guys - which might also explain their silence to my reply. All: sorry for dropping you from my earlier reply. For your convenience I have added my reply from 2 April at the end of this mail.