Re: [Xen-devel] Grant access to more than one dom

On 04/17/2014 12:57 PM, Simon Martin wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I've had a quick look at Linux/drivers/xen/gntalloc.c and it doesn't
look too complicated to implement this, however I don't want to tread
on anybody's toes,

I shouldn't think any one is working on this, Daniel De Graaf (cc) is
the original author.

  also any chance that this could make it's way back
into kernel source?

I'm not a kernel maintainer, but I don't see why not.

Do  you  mind  if  I wade in here? Once I have my mods, would you mind
checking them, signing them off and pushing then up stream?

Go ahead - the only reason that I did not implement gntalloc with this
ability is because I did not have a use case for it (and only sharing the
pages once was a bit simpler).  I think this would be a useful extension.

I'll look at the modifications, but I'm not the maintainer for this file,
so you'll need to send your changes to LKML and the Xen kernel maintainers
to get it upstream.

--
Daniel De Graaf
National Security Agency