Re: [Xen-devel] xen-access performance from DomU

  • To: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Bread Cutter <cutter409@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:19:07 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:19:41 +0000

I've tried upgrading DomU to Ubuntu 14.04 to get kernel
3.13.0-24-generic, since I saw some changes to the evtch module, but
it didn't make a difference. I also saw somewhere to try OpenSUSE
because of kernel support for "Suspend event channels", but I can't
find much about what those actually are. In any case, an OpenSUSE DomU
did not help.