Re: [Xen-devel] Statistics at the host for network nic that was PCI-Passthrough

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 12:32 +0300, Shimon Zadok wrote:

> [...]

Then you would have uncoordinated accesses to the hardware from two
domains. That might work for some hardware I suppose but it certainly
isn't a good idea in general.

You'd be better off building something in the domu to export the stats
e.g. via xenstore. It could be entirely userspace I expect.

Ian.