Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on (RELEASE-4.4.0) crashed when booting on Cubieboard2

On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 23:44 +0800, duqi wrote:

> On the other hand ,  I got above result  by making the modification in
> xen/xen/common/page_alloc.c(698):

Please don't do this sort of thing. Let's work on the issue you are
having with pristine Xen fresh from git. Your adding random changes (and
not telling us until later!) is hampering any efforts we are making to
help you. Now I don't know which information in your previous email is
relevant to the actual issue and which is related to changes you have
made.

So, please can you provide a log of booting an unmodified Xen using an
unmodified DTB.

Please include the complete log from the first line of output from
u-boot until the crash (i.e. I would like to see the full interaction
with u-boot, not just the commands you typed).

Please include the exact tree and git revision for the u-boot, Xen and
Linux trees you are using.

Ian.