Re: [Xen-devel] qemu-upstream stubdom - status?

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The big one there is pthreads but I don't think we actually need that
> for qemu-dm, provided we have aio, which it looks like we do ?

The aio syscalls are not in the rump kernel at present. They could
easily be added but not sure that signal notification will work in
rump, although polling should. Unfortunately NetBSD does not have
kqueue aio support yet, which would be ideal.

Justin