Re: [Xen-devel] cubieboard2's sd/mmc driver on xen about DMA read data error

On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 00:10 +0800, æç wrote:
> Hi all,
>      I have got this kernel with mmc driver on cubieboard2 from :
> https://github.com/jwrdegoede/linux-sunxi.git  (test branch) .

Are you sure this branch is functional?

I strongly recommend that you stick to the well known trees referenced
from
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Allwinner

If you want to use some other tree then the onus is on you to ensure
that it is functional on baremetal before running it under Xen.

>      I  have made the Xen's Dom0 configuration according this
> :http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Mainline_Linux_Kernel_Configs. and the
> kernel can be booted by Xen4.4.
>      The question we met is that some CMD can be accepted(CMD7,CMD0 ....) and
> but some can't(CMD52,CMD5,CMD51).
>      We have found that the CMD51 is attempted to read the data from
> SD card to memory through DMA

Does the SD card work when the kernel is booted baremetal/natively
without Xen?

Ian.