[Xen-devel] xl cannot cd-eject an initialy inserted iso in staging-4.2

Hi all.

I created VM with a cdrom device with an iso file, and ejecting works fine in the master branch.

But if I do this with staging-4.2, I got an error below.

libxl: debug: libxl.c:2137:libxl_cdrom_insert: ao 0x1425990: create: how=(nil) callback=(nil) poller=0x14259f0

libxl: debug: libxl_device.c:245:libxl__device_disk_set_backend: Disk vdev=hdc spec.backend=phy

libxl: debug: libxl_device.c:191:disk_try_backend: Disk vdev=hdc, backend phy unsuitable as phys path not a block device

libxl: error: libxl_device.c:285:libxl__device_disk_set_backend: no suitable backend for disk hdc.

cd-insert and cd-eject works fine when it is created with an empty cdrom device, and xl says its backend is qdisk.

But when it is created with an iso inserted cdrom device, it says backend is unknown.

I dont know whether I report this as a bug, so I just mail this.