Re: [Xen-devel] Libxl remove message

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:07 AM, cedric goncalves
<cece_goncalves@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello I'm french and I use libxl but I have a probleme with message "create
> by libxl trial version. Please buy the libxl full version for removing this
> message". I want delete this message. There are a libratie for remove or
> something else?
> Bye and thanks

It looks like you may be referring to this?

http://www.libxl.com

That has nothing to do with the Xen Hypervisor project.  It looks like
a proprietary library; in which case to remove the message without
paying for the library would almost certainly be illegal (and many
would say immoral).  You may want to search for a GPL library that
does the same thing (if one exists).

 -George