[Xen-devel] Issues with latest staging tree starting PV guest.

Hi,

I reinstalled my system with fedora 19, then installed xen. Got the
latest xen tree, cs 79de2d3. Then I built copied xen, tools. But running
into minor issues, which are new in 4.5 for me:

  1. xl cr -c vm.cfg.pv : it doesn't throw the pygrub menu on terminal,
     and the guest remains paused. However, if I contrl C, xl unp, then
     xl console, I see guest booting.

  2. When I do halt in it, it remains suspended but doesn't get
  destroyed.

  3. I setup xenbr, added vif line as always:
        vif = ['type=netfront,bridge=xenbr0']

    But now get:
     libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1226:domcreate_attach_vtpms: unable
    to add nic devices

xenbr seems ok:

xenbr0          8000.003048cef05e       no              em1

Wondering if anyone's seen/dealt with them.

thanks a lot,
Mukesh