Re: [Xen-devel] Xen PV Guest VM is not coming up on Ubuntu 12.04: Bad archive.

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 17:31 +0530, Sourav Saha wrote:

> But when it asked me to choose a mirror of the ubuntu archive during
> installation, I selected United States and got the below error(bad
> archive).

I reckon this is either an error with the mirror you are using or with
the Ubuntu installer itself. In any case it seems likely given the
information presented so far that this is not a Xen *development* issue.
Please take this to the relevant user list -- probably Ubuntu's in the
first instance and if they determine this is a Xen related issue then
the Xen user list would be appropriate.

When you take this to the user list you will probably want to do as the
dialog suggests and investigate the content of /var/log/syslog.

Thanks,
Ian.