Re: [Xen-devel] Prepping for GSOC 2014 [URGENT] - deadline Feb 14 2014

Hi all,

I just combed through the list of projects, and to be honest most can be improved.

Please put yourself into the shoes of someone who
a) is a student and
b) has not worked on Xen before.
* If you use acronyms, please point to the definitions.
* If you refer to specs, please link to the specs.
* If you refer to a location to the code, why not link to it.
c) breaking down the project into more manageable chunks will also help

Anyway, Google is reviewing applications this week. Changes to the project page that are made this week will still make an impact. Accepted orgs are announced on the 24th.

Regards
Lars