Date: 2014-02-10 22:19
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [XEN BUG] XEN + Qemu upstream + Qcow2 + coroutine = BOOM
On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 17:47 +0800, herbert cland wrote:
> Dear ALL!
> qcow2 format disk works well with xen for most cases;
> BUT if using coroutine function such as block-stream, the qemu process
> crashed!
> And we can found following msg from cmd dmesg
> qemu-system-i38[20514]: segfault at 60 ip 00007f2b60dc879a sp
> 00007ffffcc2f000 error 4 in qemu-system-i386[7f2b60cdf000+529000]
> Any suggestion?

Please can you try installing the necessary debug symbols package (I
don't know how to do this on centos) and try and capture a core dump
(which might require adjusting rlimits) or running qemu under gdb
somehow, in either case getting a backtrace out of this crash will help
us make progress.

Please also take a look at
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen and see what other
info might be useful, like guest config file, which toolstack you are
using, other useful logs etc.

Since this is a qemu issue you might also want to include the qemu list
in your report.

Ian.