Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 xl migrate " htree_dirblock_to_tree" on second host

The wiki mentions "NBD" but if I got it right this means the storage
is in "host1" and all ndb does is connect to that host, so the disk is
never copied to disk 2?

Am I correct to assume this?

I have a host where what I need is to move it from host1 to host2, or
reverse if needed, there's no problem stopping it first, but I guess
this is not what the "migrate" command is used for!

And for guest where I do wan to keep a backup with remus, is shared
storage still a must? the wiki http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Remus states:

-> Shared storage is not required

But if "migrate" doesn't work how would remus?

Sorry for all the questions just trying to understand this better, and
there's really no documentation about:
xl migrate and xl remus!

thanks