[Xen-devel] xentrace, arm, hvm

Hi,

has anyone used xentrace on arm with HVM domains? As far as I observe, it fails to map trace buffers from Xen restricted heap:

xc_map_foreign_batch() call with DOMID_XEN permissions leads to xenmem_add_to_physmap_one() and then to rcu_lock_domain_by_any_id(), which fails to find DOMID_XEN in the domain hash (and it doesn't seem at all that dummy domains are added to this hash). Actually I don't see how this could work at all since there are no obvious checks for either arch or domain type (PV or HVM) along the way.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Suikov Pavlo
GlobalLogic
M +38.066.667.1296  S psujkov
www.globallogic.com