[Xen-devel] Xen Management Tools - new project to be listed

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Maren Abatielos <abatielos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:36:31 +0100 (CET)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 12:58:06 +0000

Hello,

I would like to have our product UCS Virtual Machine Manager (UVMM) to be listed in the section "Management tools and interfaces" on the following page:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Management_Tools

UVMM is a web-based virtualization management tool for Xen and KVM. It is included in our Linux server operating system Univention Corporate Server, so is Xen.

Could you please do that using the following URL to be listed:

http://www.univention.de/en/products/ucs/ucs-components/virtualization/ucs-virtual-machine-manager/

Thanks a lot,

Maren Abatielos

---