Re: [Xen-devel] pvgrub2 is merged

On 11/12/2013 11:51, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 12:47 +0100, Vladimir 'Ï-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
wrote:
I can't confirm for 100% now, but I'll be 90-95% at FOSDEM and if I'll
be ther I'm ok to give a talk. Is this offer still on the table?
I'm afraid the deadline for submissions has passed (IIRC it was 1
December, at least for the virt devroom).
There is a possibility to give an appropriate talk the day before FOSDEM at a CentOS DoJo which will be hosted at IBM in Brusseles. I will talk to the organizer later today as it is not yet clear what the format of the DoJo will be (just talks or a mixture of Hackathon and talks).

Regards
Lars