Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 5/6] xen/console: Add noreturn attribute to panic function

On 01/06/2014 11:42 AM, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 06/01/14 11:39, Julien Grall wrote:

My series makes panic() (along with other several other function)
properly noreturn, so you don't need the while(1); at the end.

i.e., if your series can wait until after mine is committed, this
problem will disappear.

This series is not for Xen 4.4, so I'm fine to wait your series.

--
Julien Grall