[Xen-devel] Trigger kernel bug when creating domU on arm64

  • To: List Developer Xen <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Chen Baozi <baozich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 16:21:54 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:23:22 +0000

Hi all,

Recently, I’ve been trying to continue my work of mini-os on arm64.  After some
early-day hacks in summer, there is a basic framework that could pass the build.
If everything goes well, it is supposed to be at least able to print
“Bootstrapping...” info in start_kernel. However, it seems there still something
wrong when create domain by xl. When alloc_magic_pages is called, the dom0
kernel
would generate bug oops. I tried to replace the domU kernel to linux. It would
also trigger the kernel bug oops.

The log from mini-os and linux are both attached below:

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Baozi