Re: [Xen-devel] OS porting on Xen on ARM

On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 12:05 +0100, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> About how a small, and an hopefully easy enough to understand, OS that
> runs as a Xen DomU looks like, check out Mini-OS in the Xen Source tree:
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=tree;f=extras/mini-os;hb=HEAD
> As I said, it's small, and definitely simpler, for instance, than Linux,
> but it's quite feature complete, which is something you probably won't
> need.

Note however that mini-os has not been ported to ARM. So as an example
of the arch stuff it is not all that useful, but it does contain PV
drivers and the like, which is most of what a Xen on ARM port consists
of given there is no PV MMU stuff to worry about.

The only existing ports are of Linux and of FreeBSD.

Ian.