Re: [Xen-devel] OS porting on Xen on ARM

Good luck Arianna.

When I started my micro-pv implementation it took me a long time to get anything to run. It eventually ended up being that I hadn't set the XEN_INTERFACE macro in the makefile. Please don't get caught out by that one! The rest was reading the mini-os code, the documentation, web search engines, and asking questions on this mail list.

Regards.