Re: [Xen-devel] fatal error: xen/domctl.h: No such file or directory

On dom, 2013-12-15 at 05:05 -0800, Adel Amani wrote:
>  Hello
> I attach tow pic of code and error.

Pics? Oh, no, please, don't do that! :-( Just cut and paste the text
_in_the_body_ of the e-mail for both (or, again, for code, if possible,
provide a patch). Screenshots are non a valid debugging aid (not in
these circumstances at lease), and waste a lot of bandwidth, effort from
list servers, and space on all the list subscribers inboxes!

So, please, really, never do that again unless a picture is the only way
you have to show an error message (typical, kernel/Xen crashed, and yet,
you may want to try a serial console first!).

> I try to dirty_count in function of csched_credit.c calculate... I add
> header "#include <public/domctl.h>" :-( But I confront to error.
> now can you help me?

I'm sorry, but didn't we say not to go this way and include
public/domctl.h in sched_credit.c (which, of course, implies not using
stiff defined public/domctl.h in sched_credit.c) ?

Dario