Re: [Xen-devel] xen installing dmesg executable in /usr/local/bin potentially overriding the system dmesg

On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 23:43 +0100, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
> Hi,
>

> At present xen seems to be installing a "dmesg" executable tool to my
> /usr/local/bin, which seems to
> nicely override the normal dmesg with some sort of integrated "xl dmesg"
> version.
>
> Doesn't seem like the intention these ocaml tests are installed ?

I don't think so either.

None of these should be installed:
        dist/install/usr/local/bin/dmesg
        dist/install/usr/local/bin/list_domains
        dist/install/usr/local/bin/raise_exception
        dist/install/usr/local/bin/send_debug_keys
        dist/install/usr/local/bin/xtl
(but dmesg is clearly the worse one)

Rob, can you put together a patch ASAP please.

Thanks,
Ian.