Re: [Xen-devel] Crashing with Xen (Debian Wheezy) 4.1 (deb) and 4.4 (source)

On 12/03/2013 11:55 AM, Derek Piper wrote:
        What version of kernel is recommended? I went for the latest in the 3.2
line (3.2.52 at the time) since I didn't want to worry about other system
dependencies messing anything up. I could probably go to the 3.4 line if
that's a good thing?

I was thinking of something like 3.12 (from kernel.org). Unless you have
some out-of-tree drivers I don't see how you can mess up your system.

But if you can't, then adding those two parameters to your existing boot
would still be useful. And output of 'xl dmesg' is also good to have.

-boris

        I will certainly try the debug line and report back after it dies again.