Re: [Xen-devel] Minios on ARM

Hi Karim,

On Dec 2, 2013, at 22:22, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 14:16 +0000, karim.allah.ahmed@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Are there any plans to add support for ARM on minios ? Is there any
>> work in progress ?
>
> Baozi (CCd) was looking at it at one point, but I don't know what the
> status is. Baozi?

I have done a basic framework of mini-os on arm64 (fast model) this
summer. It can pass the build but still needs lots of work to boot.
At that time, either 64-bit dom0 or my OMAP5 development board is
still not supported, so I put it down and trying to make my OMAP5 work
for Xen.

Since it is really busy at the end of year, the mini-os porting
would be a little bit delayed. I wish I could restart it in next 1 or
2 months, but not sure about it.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Baozi