Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD PVH guest support

Hello,

I've yet updated the PVH work one more time, regarding some comments
from emaste in order to try to make this work easier to merge with the
UEFI changes. In this regard, the parse_memmap hook now fetches and
parses the memmap, so UEFI can define it's own hook and do the fetching
and parsing there.

As usual, the patch can be found on my git tree:

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/royger/freebsd.git pvh_v6

Or

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/royger/freebsd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pvh_v6

I would really like to get this committed sooner rather than later,
mainly because I plan to start working on Dom0 soon, and having to carry
another patch on top of this is going to be quite hard.

Roger.