Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.3 and -unstable regression from changeset "numa-sched: leave node-affinity alone if not in 'auto' mode"

On 29/11/13 10:51, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-11-28 at 21:17 +0000, Andrew Cooper wrote:
>> the XenServer patch queue on
> Are you positive that the bug is in the underlying Xen tree and not some
> interaction with a patch in your queue?
>
> A boot time issue ought to be reasonably easy to test with a bare tree.
>
> Ian.

I am not sure of anything at the moment, although I have found one
instance of a crash with none of the XenServer patch queue whatsoever.

At the moment, I have narrowed the problem down to a handful of
instructions writing 0s into a well-formed region of the stack.
Clearly, this is not correct, and every tweak of the debugging causes
the problem to jump around.

~Andrew