Re: [Xen-devel] Netback vif reference count mismatching in latest 3.11 kernels

OK, I get what you mean. The separation of vif disconnect and free is
indeed causing problem.

I think the right fix would be to make things symmetric again.

Does the following *untested* patch work for you? If so I will submit a
proper patch to netdev.

Thanks, indeed your patch works fine after a quick linux hibernate tests. But I will do more comprehensive test tomorrow morning (such as with windows guests as well, and things like rebooting backend network vm while front stays up) and get back to you with the result, so probably best to hold off a little :) thanks!