Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-unstable test] 22091: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-unstable test] 22091:
tolerable FAIL - PUSHED"):
> On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 03:34 +0000, xen.org wrote:
> > Tests which are failing intermittently (not blocking):
> >  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemuu-win7-amd64  5 xen-boot     fail pass in 22089
> >  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemuu-winxpsp3  5 xen-boot       fail pass in 22089
> >  test-amd64-i386-xend-qemuu-winxpsp3  5 xen-boot      fail pass in 22089
>
> Should these be worrying us? It seems to have affected multiple machines
> (moss-bug, bush-cricket and leaf-beetle). In all three cases they appear
> to have stalled at "Starting MTA:", since that is the last thing before
> the ts-log-capture induced debug key stuff. It looks like exim does
> subsequently start though. This sort of thing is often a DNS thing (lack
> of reverse DNS etc) IME. We don't collect any logs relevant to that
> though.

This was over the weekend.  Citrix IT have been doing some network
maintenance (there have been some emails about a big restructuring of
some stuff in Chalfont and Amsterdam).  I bet that the DNS server was
offline; I have seen that cause exim to take a long time to start in
other contexts.

So I wouldn't worry about this.

Ian.