Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-unstable test] 22066: regressions - FAIL

Saturday, November 23, 2013, 9:33:12 AM, you wrote:

> On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 00:50 +0100, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
>> Thursday, November 21, 2013, 6:44:35 PM, you wrote:

>> > Yes, but that needs to pass regression testing on the xen-unstable
>> > branch before the qemu branch will be tested against it. xen-unstable is
>> > currently not going through for unrelated reasons but I expect it will
>> > unwedge tonight.
>>
>> > Ian.
>>

>> Hi Ian / Stefano,
>>
>> Is the tree and branch being tested here published somewhere ?

> All of the details are in each test pass/failure report. Follow the URL
> and click on one of the column headers.
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/22066/
=>>
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/22066/build-amd64/info.html
=>>
>              tree_qemuu
> git://xenbits.xen.org/staging/qemu-upstream-unstable.git

>> A commit of mine is in there, but i can't find it where i would expected in:

> Where is "there"?

If i pull that tree i can't find patches from Wei Liu and me, from  more than a
month ago fixing build errors when enabling debug in qemu:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.devel/174

Perhaps i misinterpreted my name being in the list of who "touched the revision
under test" and is it merely a tested-by or something like that.
How ever then the question would be, why aren't these patches upstreamed yet ?
(which seems to support my earlier cry out that the Qemu dependency of Xen
seems to be a bit neglected at the moment, i let that discussion
go for the time being, see how it goes ...)