Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: Code freezing point reached

On Mon, 2013-11-18 at 18:19 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> === Big ticket items ===

> * Live Migration Support
NB:^ARM

>   owner: Jaeyong Yoo <jaeyong.yoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>   status: v5 posted, looking good for code freeze

I think I was terribly confused about the release timeline when I gave
this prognosis.

Things are certainly looking good but given that we are now past feature
freeze and into code freeze I think we might be better off targeting
4.5. The patch is reasonably deeply involved with the lowlevel memory
mgmt stuff and the risk is that we regress the basic functionality.

Sorry for the earlier bum steer.

> * ARM64 guest
>   owner: IanC
>   status: v3 posted, v4 in progress. looking good.

v6 posted just now, I hope this can go in soon.

> * Disk: indirect descriptors
>    owner: roger@citrix
>    status: Linux side in 3.11, Xen-side patch posted

NB this is just an interface documentation update -- there is no
functionality on the Xen side.

Ian.