Re: [Xen-devel] passing through SMBus

Hi Andrew,

I am sorry I am not much familiar with the mailing list Etiquette. I
am not doing anything intentionally but just trying do "reply all" in
gmail.

my hypervisor is not for server, it is for a client. I passthrough the
graphics chipset to get the native graphics experience for my guest.
Similarly I want other pieces also to be passed-through for native
user experience. The ip is only to get a communication channel setup
between domains.

Here I read that trying passing through the SMBus is not recommended ??

Can you suggest an alternate way ? Is there a emulation of SMBus patch ?

Sorry again if this gets top-posted. I am still trying to see if I can
learn few etiquette.

-tsk