Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: Feature freeze has started

On 14/11/13 09:38, Dario Faggioli wrote:
  - Sensible dom0 NUMA layout
I did start working on something related to this, but had to stop. I'd
mark this as 'deferred to 4.5', or something like that.

Yes; I'm not exactly sure how to do these "meta" features that are composed / dependent on a number of components that are full-fledged features in their own right. (xend removal is another example.) Maybe I'll try to make a separate section for them.

 -George