Re: [Xen-devel] VCPUOP_set_periodic_timer

On 15/11/13 12:02, Simon Martin wrote:
Thanks Andrew,
I've tried to load the arinc653 scheduler, however Xen crashes whenever I create a CPU pool with this scheduler. I reported this and it was confirmed by Seeing as I've been fighting to get my little port up, running and communicating via shared pages with a Windows domU I've kind of ignored this. However before I go and invest more time and effort with this I just wanted to confirm that I'm not barking up the wrong tree.
Regards.

The cpupool issue with the arinc653 scheduler is now fixed (or at least believed to be) in xen-unstable.

~Andrew