[Xen-devel] VCPUOP_set_periodic_timer

Hi all,

I need a periodic timer running at ideally at 125 microseconds and at least 500 microseconds. I've just found the VCPUOP_set_periodic_timer, however there is a comment saying "periods less than one millisecond may not be supported".

I will be running on an x64 machine. Is this supported? If not, is there any alternate means of generating a fast interrupt?

Regards.

--
 _     _  Debian GNU User   Simon Martin
| |   (_)_ __  _   ___  __  Project Manager
| |   | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /  Milliways
| |___| | | | | |_| |>  <   mailto: smartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes