Re: [Xen-devel] xl does not support specifying virtual function for passthrough device

Hi Jim --

Yes - I meant SuSE 11 SP3 pack.

/Saurabh

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Saurabh Mishra wrote:
> Hi Ian --
>
> Thanks. Yes -- it's possible to assign multiple function in one pci line.
>
> Is 'xl' being actively supported by Xen development community? and
> 'xm' will not supported at all in Xen 4.2.2+?
>
> SuSE SP3 pack has Xen 4.2.2

I assume you mean SLES11 SP3?  The SLES11 series started with the
xm/xend toolstack and will live  long, happy life using it.  When the
SLES12 series comes to life, it will be using the new xl/libxl toolstack.

Regards,
Jim