[Xen-devel] HVM crash system on AMD APU A8-6600K

I have same problem described in earlier thread:
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-08/msg01395.html

Trying to start HVM domain leads to dom0 crash (simple cold reboot).
My system is openSUSE 13.1 RC2  with Xen 4.3.0
My hardware is

ASRock  FM2A75 Pro4
AMD A8-6600K APU
Gigabyte Radeon 7850
8 Gb DDR3 1600Mhz

I have setup serial console and could provide logs your requested.
Attached logs from xl dmesg, dom0 dmesg and serial console with:
loglvl=all iommu=debug,verbose apic_verbosity=debug cpuinfo
console=com1 com1=115200,8n1,pci