Re: [Xen-devel] Failed to read /local/domain/0/backend/qdisk/26/51713/feature-flush-cache.

Ian Campbell, le Thu 31 Oct 2013 15:14:59 +0000, a écrit :
> extras/mini-os/blkfront.c should deal with this. However it
> unconditionally uses BLKIF_OP_FLUSH_DISKCACHE in blkfront_sync,

? It checks for dev->info.flush being 1.  AFAIK the printed warning
does not have consequences by itself.

> I'm not sure what the fallback (if any) is supposed to be. I doubt it
> can be safely ignored, but that might be the only/best option?

Well, I don't know the precise semantic of missing barrier and cache
features.  Normally it means (resp.) there is strict ordering of
operations, and no cache, but I doubt all implementations do that.  I'm
indeed afraid there is no other option than what is already implemented.

Samuel