[Xen-devel] start of day, special pages

Hello, all. I'm writing pvgrub2 ( for those interested
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/grub.git/log/?h=phcoder/newports/xen )
Now I'm able to load pvgrub2 from pvgrub2. Now I'm trying to load
NetBSD. Apparently NetBSD assumes that console interface is mapping in
start-of-day layout and I paid special care not to map any special pages
in start-of-day. Which special pages have to be mapped and where?
Accoring to xen.h:
 *  1. The domain is started within contiguous virtual-memory region.
 *  2. The contiguous region ends on an aligned 4MB boundary.
 *  3. This the order of bootstrap elements in the initial virtual region:
 *      a. relocated kernel image
 *      b. initial ram disk              [mod_start, mod_len]
 *      c. list of allocated page frames [mfn_list, nr_pages]
 *         (unless relocated due to XEN_ELFNOTE_INIT_P2M)
 *      d. start_info_t structure        [register ESI (x86)]
 *      e. bootstrap page tables         [pt_base and CR3 (x86)]
 *      f. bootstrap stack               [register ESP (x86)]
 *  4. Bootstrap elements are packed together, but each is 4kB-aligned.
 *  5. The initial ram disk may be omitted.
 *  6. The list of page frames forms a contiguous 'pseudo-physical' memory
 *     layout for the domain. In particular, the bootstrap virtual-memory
 *     region is a 1:1 mapping to the first section of the
pseudo-physical map.
 *  7. All bootstrap elements are mapped read-writable for the guest OS. The
 *     only exception is the bootstrap page table, which is mapped
read-only.
 *  8. There is guaranteed to be at least 512kB padding after the final
 *     bootstrap element. If necessary, the bootstrap virtual region is
 *     extended by an extra 4MB to ensure this.

I see no mention of mapped console interface at all.