Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: System partitioning question

In my use case VM;s don't have any physical device, all are owned by dom0.
[keyboard, network] I am planning vnc to view the ubuntu's running in VM's
So I have to pin 1st core for dom0 and on second core my actual VM's
would  run ?
Would you think it would be a feasible solution in terms of latency ?

--
-mj