Re: [Xen-devel] EFI and multiboot2 devlopment work for Xen

On 23.10.2013 15:13, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>  - not make an ExitBootServices call - which it does right now in the Solaris
>    GRUB2 case and in the Fedora GRUB2 case.
What about having a special tag in multiboot2 file header "RKEBSIHE":
"request to keep EFI boot services" and then bootloader will pass
another (empty, other than header) info tag: "Beware of EFI"
>  - Do the signature verification (hand-waving which one - probably both).
Can someone throw me the link on the EFI signature specification? Can't
really find it now.
>  - Pack the right bits in the multiboot2 structure.
As soon as my patch is tested for compatibility with Solaris, I commit
it. Tell me if you need sth else.