Re: [Xen-devel] (bug) master seabios git and xen 4.4

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 13:17 -0600, jacek burghardt wrote:
> I had send few emails about it with error messages.

When and where? Please either provide links or repost them here.

>  When I compile seabios git version the Xen

How did you do this? What does you seabios .config look like. What
method did you use to cause Xen to use this new BIOS? Which exact
versions of bot hXen and SeaBIOS are you using?

> will not start with hvmloader   build with seabios git and my Xen
> grows by 30 mb.

What does this mean. In what way does Xen grow by 30mb?

>  When I boot windows 2012 all I see is green startup on bios output
> and no blue window logo.

> I don't see any thing in logs.

Apart from the error message you refer to above I suppose. Did you check
the xen dmesg as well as all the logs under /var/log/xen?

Ian.